Together with our partners we run a variety of schemes that help link local people with local jobs.
- Ambition - The employment part of the Ambition scheme supports young people aged 18-24 into securing and sustaining apprenticeships, work experience and employment opportunities.
- Apprenticeships - We work with partners and educational establishments to provide apprenticeships and traineeships for local young people.
- Employer Engagement Programme - We support developers and employers with recruiting local people, the provision of local companies within the supply chain and connecting them with schools, colleges and universities.
- Women Who Do - The Women Who Do networking event that will provide you with the all-important opportunity to meet up with valued contacts and colleagues, as well as a chance to listen to a well-regarded speaker and seminar presenter with brilliant advice and ideas to take away. You’ll also find out about useful social media tools which can make creating content and scheduling updates a lot easier.
- Working Communities Project - This scheme is available to people, whether they are facing redundancy or are out of work, the opportunity to get one-to-one support, help and assistance with finding suitable employment. Please contact our Community Employment Advisor, 01246 217534 for more information.
Writing a Winning Public-Sector Bid: How to Respond and Submit a Tender
This one-day Masterclass provides an essential introduction to public sector tendering for small and medium -sized enterprises (SMEs) and what is involved in formulating and writing a public sector bid response.
Date: Wednesday 18 July 2018
Time: 09:30am – 15:30pm
Venue: Assembly Hall, Committee Room Bolsover, S44 6NG
Visit Sheffield City Region Growth Hub to register your interest.