Together with our partners we run a variety of schemes that help link local people with local jobs.
- Ambition - The employment part of the Ambition scheme supports young people aged 18-24 into securing and sustaining apprenticeships, work experience and employment opportunities.
- Apprenticeships - We work with partners and educational establishments to provide apprenticeships and traineeships for local young people.
- Employer Engagement Programme - We support developers and employers with recruiting local people, the provision of local companies within the supply chain and connecting them with schools, colleges and universities.
- Women Who Do - The Women Who Do networking event that will provide you with the all-important opportunity to meet up with valued contacts and colleagues, as well as a chance to listen to a well-regarded speaker and seminar presenter with brilliant advice and ideas to take away. You’ll also find out about useful social media tools which can make creating content and scheduling updates a lot easier.
- Working Communities Project - This scheme is available to people, whether they are facing redundancy or are out of work, the opportunity to get one-to-one support, help and assistance with finding suitable employment. Please contact our Community Employment Advisor, 01246 217534 for more information.