Overview and Scrutiny plays an important part in how we make decisions and deliver services across Bolsover District. It acts as a 'watch dog' or 'critical friend' to the Executive (Council Cabinet and other decision makers), and asks the questions members of public would ask about our services, policies and decisions. It makes recommendations to our Executive to bring about these improvements.
Our Scrutiny work is carried out by four themed Scrutiny Committees. The links below will take you to the agendas and minutes of the Scrutiny Committee meetings.
- Budget Scrutiny Committee
- Customer Service and Transformation Scrutiny Committee
- Growth Scrutiny Committee
- Healthy, Safe, Clean and Green Communities Scrutiny Committee
Scrutiny Reviews – 2013 - 2015
- Annual Report 2014/15 (243kb)
- Business Support (133kb)
- Enforcement (263kb)
- Impact of Welfare Reforms on the Contact Centres (504kb)
- Barriers to accessing private rented housing (166kb)
- Bolsover Town Centre (953kb)
- Discretionary Housing Payments Policy (1.3MB)
Past Scrutiny Reviews
The following executive decisions have been made by officers under delegated powers.
They are recorded and published in accordance with the Local Authority (Executive Arrangements) (Meetings and Access to Information) (England) Regulations 2012.
To search for a delegated decision below please search by year e.g. 2017 to view the decisions for that year.