English Czech French German Italian Polish Romanian Spanish

If you wish to be married in the Church of England or Church in Wales, speak to the vicar of the church in which you wish to marry. There is usually no need to involve your local register office.

If you wish to have a religious ceremony at a licensed location other than in the Church of England or Church in Wales, you should usually:

  • first arrange to see the person in charge of marriages at the building
  • normally live in the same district as the church or religious building
  • give formal notice to the superintendent registrar at your local register office unless one of you is subject to immigration control
  • You will need to bring at least two other people who can sign as witnesses at your wedding.

Register Office marriages
You can be married at any register office in England or Wales, including one of six register offices in the county. Each has its own unique appeal and you will find a warm and professional welcome. Our Registrars are there to help and guide you before and during your special day.

It is important to contact the register office of your choice as soon as you have decided on a date to avoid disappointment. Staff at the register office will make a provisional booking and discuss the legal requirements that must be complied with before you can marry.

There are three major facts that should be watched out for in all payday loans in the United States. Moreover, to order Cialis Daily online is highly advantageous because it interacts well with the small portions of alcohol and food.