Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of the questions we get asked most often about the services we provide. Click on the question you want to ask to find out the answer.
If you can't find what you're looking for, please submit an enquiry form
- Where can I get more information on dog fouling?
- How do I request a new or replacement bin?
- How do I notify you if I have changed my address for Housing and Council Tax?
- Where can I find out more about benefits?
- Where can I find out about council tax payments?
- I have a query about my Council Tax?
- How can I report a faulty street light?
- How can I pay my parking fine?
- When are roads gritted or salted in the winter?
- I'm having problems with anti social behaviour - what can I do?
- How do I apply for a council home in Bolsover district?
- How can I register a birth or death?
- Who are my councillors?
- Where can I view planning applications?
- How do I arrange for large/bulky items to be collected for disposal?
If you have any comments or suggestions about these questions, please get in touch. You can contact us by submitting an enquiry form
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 December 2010 12:15