We have four Contact Centres situated throughout the District where you can get an answer to your query either by speaking to an advisor over the telephone, face-to-face, via email or by writing into us. The Contact Centres are located at:
|Location||Address||Telephone||Telephone opening hours||Enquiries and cash desk opening hours|
|Bolsover||Sherwood Lodge, Bolsover, Derbyshire S44 6NF - please note that as of Thursday 2nd January 2014, bolsover Contact centre will be located at the rear of Sherwood Lodge.||01246 242424||enquiries||
Monday to Friday - 8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
|Clowne||The Arc, High Street, Clowne, Derbyshire, S43 4JY|
|Shirebrook||2A Main Street, Shirebrook, Derbyshire, NG20 8AW|
|South Normanton||The Hub, Shiners Way, South Normanton DE55 2AA|
The Contact Centres offer a wide range of services to our residents, customers and communities, including:
- CAN rangers - report issues of anti-social behaviour or crime and disorder.
- council tax and housing benefits - obtain information or apply for housing or council tax benefits.
- payments - you can make a payment for your council tax, rents, council mortgages, non domestic rates, invoices. Please note that we accept Debit Card payments but not Credit Cards.
- housing - report housing repairs or discuss problems relating to your Council property or even renting a garage.
- waste management - request a service such as fly tipping removal, refuse collections, recycling, bulky waste collection and much, much more.
- bus pass applications - you can apply for, or get information on, your concessionary bus pass.
- television licences - information on how you may qualify for help towards the cost of your television licence?
- electoral registration - request a form to register as an elector for both local and national elections.
- environmental health - get information or request a service on pest control, noise complaints, dog fouling and stray dogs, food hygiene and much much more.
- engineering services - get information or request a service on issues such as bus shelters, blocked drains, car parks and street lighting
How many enquiries do we get?
We are constantly striving to improve our service performance. The figures shown below detail the volumes of face to face and telephone enquiries that we have received at the Contact Centres for the period April - September 2013.
|The Arc, Clowne visitors||366||212||322||268||196||300|
|Average wait time (min:sec)||01:18||00:56||00:56||00:53||00:47||00:58|
|% of calls answered within 20 seconds||43||56||57||57||61||55|
They all have private interviewing facilities which are equipped with an induction loop for people with hearing difficulties. We also subscribe to Language Line and if English is not your first language, by using Language Line we can contact an interpreter to help you within a matter of minutes.
During National Customer Service Week in October 2012 we asked those who attended our displays for their feedback on our Contact Centres and the servcies we provide. The results have been analysed and are available to download.
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 11:15